Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!

Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

28 Weeks...Rock Chalk!!



Well I am definitely feeling very pregnant these days!!  I can't use my ab muscles to sit up so I have to rely on someone to either pull me up, or else I have perfected a nice roll maneuver in order to get out of bed in the morning.  Bending over has also become quite the challenge, so it's a good thing that I have years of ballet training because I am frequently doing pliés any time I need to reach down and grab something that I dropped!  Other than the obvious pregnancy issues and the to be expected back pain, I am still feeling great!!  I am still not too tired most of the time, although at the end of some of our longer walks with Lexie, Chris has to slow down quite a bit so I can make it up the hill back to our house.  But I still have the energy to get jobs done around the house and go on walks with Lexie so i think that is a definite plus at 7 months pregnant! And Chris is nice enough to give me back massages upon request to help with some of the soreness so that helps out a ton too.

'Lil Heathbar is getting stronger everyday and it is amazing to not only be able to feel the movements, but also SEE them sometimes too!!  She is very active at night, and now also likes to move around quite a bit after i eat something or whenever I have been sitting for a while.

Baby Girl's nursery has come together!  It is completely painted and we now have furniture in there.  There are just a couple more decorating elements left and I need to sew her curtains before it is all ready!  Once we finish those I will be sure to post pictures on here of the finished product.  Having the crib all set up and ready for her just makes me all that more excited to be able to get her home!

I am crossing my fingers for the final four game to NOT be a close one tonight and for the Hawks to come away with a big win!  I have been trying not to get too terribly stressed out during the rest of the tournament games, but it is going to be hard to keep calm during the final four!!!  Rock chalk!!!

-Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment