Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!

Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Thing 1 & Thing 2

I just had to dedicate a separate post to these pictures, because I think they are so cute! I had seen a "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" hat (a Dr. Seuss reference, for those who aren't aware) at the Maple Leaf Festival that we went to in October.  They were way overpriced, so I thought I would see if my oh-so-talented mother-in-law could make them for me.  After a couple of quick hours, she whipped up these little numbers (which were way cuter then the ones I had seen) and we had so much fun snapping pictures of Jackson and Reagan in these hats.







Have I mentioned before that I love that Reagan has a cousin who is only 9 weeks older than her??  And she is about to have another cousin any day now.....it is babies galore in my family these days!  Love it!

-Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment