Happy Halloween!! I hope everyone had as fun of a Halloween as we did this year. I think it makes the holiday so much more fun when you have a little person to dress up! :) Reagan had lots of festive Halloween outfits so we tried to wear them as much as possible (and get pictures in them all!) before October 31st. Here she is giving her "mummy" a big grin!
I was a pumpkin for my first Halloween and I really wanted to get a picture of Reagan in the same costume. Of course my mom still had it saved in the attic so we got it out and had a mini photo shoot with Reagan!
I always used to think Reagan looked a lot like Chris, but after comparing the two pictures below I think she looks an awful lot like me too. That is a picture of me at my first Halloween on the left, and Reagan is on the right (in the same costume!)....I think we look a lot alike! (And Reagan was born about 2 and a half weeks before my birthday so we are pretty much the same age in the pictures.) My mom has commented before that she thinks Reagan has a lot of my mannerisms and expressions and I think you can see that in the pictures ... we are both chewing on our hands (and the pumpkin) and have our left foot bent up. I can see myself a lot in the different expressions that Reagan makes which is just amazing and so much fun to see!
Here we are taking some more pictures in another one of our Halloween outfits with the pumpkins we picked out from the pumpkin patch. (Guess which one is Reagan's!) We never got around to carving them so I guess we can just display them on our porch for that much longer!
She just loves being outside and was so distracted by her surroundings so we unfortunately didn't get any pictures of her actually looking at the camera. I still think she looks cute though! :)
Reagan came to visit me at work one day so she could "trick or treat" in the office. Since she couldn't get any candy, she decided to help me get some work done instead.... ;)
And here is our little zebra at Halloween. She didn't seem to mind her costume at all and was the cutest little zebra that I had ever seen!
What a personality!
Here she is doing "tummy time" as a zebra. The hood kept coming down over her eyes so she didn't love it, but was still a good sport and let me get a couple of pictures of her!
Of course I had to take a million pictures of her in her first Halloween costume, so here 'ya go...
Happy Halloween from the Heaths!
-Ellie




No comments:
Post a Comment