Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!
Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
We're Expecting!
Most of you have probably already heard from our Christmas cards, via Facebook, or straight from us, but we are so so excited to announce that we are expecting! Our first 'lil Heathbar is due June 21st, so we are very excited for our summer baby to get here. We have lots of friends and family with birthdays around this time, so maybe someone will be the lucky winner to get an extra special birthday present from us this year. ;-)
We have never blogged before, so I am hoping we can update this fairly regularly to let everyone know how the pregnancy is progressing. And then of course we will continue to post with pictures of the baby once he/she makes an appearance (which, let's face it, will be much cuter then any pictures of the two of us!). Hopefully this will be a way for those of you who still haven't made it on to facebook (which I am typically fairly good at updating) to see recent pictures of the baby and also hear how everything is going with our expanding family.
To answer some of the more common questions I have been getting ....
**I am currently 16 weeks along, which puts me in my second trimester. Thankfully I am out of the first trimester which was full of some pretty bad nausea and a very tired Ellie who required lots of naps.
**Yes, we are definitely going to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. (I am WAY too much of a planner to wait and be surprised!) We should be able to find this out towards the end of January/beginning of February, and have a fun way to reveal the sex to everyone (stay tuned for more information!)
**No, we haven't picked out any names yet. We have thrown some around here and there, but haven't seriously discussed anything yet. And we are planning on keeping our name choices a surprise until we can meet 'lil Heathbar and make sure the name fits, so everyone will just have to wait until June to find out what we decide!
Comment with any other questions you may have for Chris or I and we will do our best to answer. Hope everyone enjoys the blog!
-Ellie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment