Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!

Updates from our expanding family, plus whatever else is on our minds!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

16 Weeks



No new pictures to post of baby so you'll just have to settle for one of us.  I went in for my 16 week appointment today and the doctor said everything still sounds great!  We were able to listen to the heartbeat and once again could hear baby moving around like crazy in there.  Can't wait until Chris and I are actually able to feel some of these kicks!!

We have just finished up a master bath renovation at the Heath House and I am very anxious to get started on the baby's room now!  First task is getting everything out of the room (which is currently a guest room/extra storage for Chris & I's clothes).  This involves us (let's be honest - mainly me) going through all of our clothes and getting rid of the stuff we don't wear anymore so that the clothes in baby's closet can be moved into our room!  It will also involve some crafty organization (my specialty) and then some of Chris's lovely handiwork.  We are heading to Colorado to visit some friends and then I'll be in Atlanta for work, so hopefully we can get started on this once I get home!  Once we start making progress on the room we will be sure to post pictures!

-Ellie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie and Chris. This is a wonderful way to keep everyone informed of precious Lil Heathbar. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning how to blog so I can keep up with Lil Heathbar.

    ReplyDelete